RESPIRATION SCAN LTD – LABORATORY TECHNICIAN POSITION AVAILABLE – LOCATION: MODI’IN, ISRAEL
Respiration Scan Ltd is looking for a Laboratory Technician for a chromatographic laboratory, in the field of GC and GCMS with some microbiological work as well.
THE WORK INCLUDES:
- Analytical work of gas-phase sampling (respiration) of patients, and Thermal desorption analysis with GCMS.
- Preparation of sampling kits for patients, work in a computerized environment, accurate recording of experimental details, receipt of patient samples, accurate registration, and preparation for analysis.
- Preparation of a sequence on a TD instrument and a GCMS instrument, and running the instruments.
- Review the results, test them, perform deconvolution, integration, quantification, use of internal standards, and prepare files for the company’s database.
- Writing protocols, reports, work instructions, and more.
EDUCATION AND REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Sc. degree or higher in biology/chemistry – REQUIRED! (Master’s degree – advantage)
- Experience in laboratory work that includes chromatographic equipment in general and GCMS equipment in particular – AN ADVANTAGE
- Experience in using GCMS or LCMS – AN ADVANTAGE
- Microsoft Office skills – REQUIRED!
- Full knowledge (reading and writing) of Hebrew and English- REQUIRED!
- Responsibility, organizational ability, and ability to work independently and in a team – REQUIRED!
- Ability to perform work that contains many details and items, very high accuracy (very high ability to detect errors) – REQUIRED!
- Very high ability to work with numbers (writing, recording, tracking). Zero (“0”) Faults with Numbers – REQUIRED!
- Software and programing abilities – AN ADVANTAGE
- Ability to self-learn (under the guidance of a facilitator) – REQUIRED!
- Please send CV’s to both:
- Igal Bar-Ilan – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sharon Benhamo – Sharon@respirationscan.com