A IUPAC/CITAC Workshop on Metrology, Quality and Conformity Assessment, initially planned as part of IUPAC project 2019-012-1-500 and postponed because of the COVID19 pandemic, is now planned again as part of the IUPAC project 2021-017-2-500, will be held in Tel Aviv, Israel, 17-18 Jan 2023, in conjunction with Isranalytica 2023 Conference and Exhibition, as its satellite event.
The workshop is announced at the IUPAC website and at the CITAC website. It is also supported by the Israel Institute for Quality, Innovation and Excellence (IIQIE).
The Workshop Scientific Committee:
- Dr. Ilya Kuselman, Independent Consultant on Metrology, Israel – Chair
- Dr. Francesca Pennecchi, INRIM, Italy
- Em. Prof. Brynn Hibbert, School of Chemistry, UNSW Sydney, Australia
- Dr. Derek Craston, LGC, UK
- Dr. Bernd Güttler, PTB, Germany
- Dr. Angelique Botha, NMISA, South Africa
- Dr. Michela Sega, INRIM, Italy
For more information concerning the scientific program of the Workshop please contact Dr. Ilya Kuselman by email email@example.com
For travel, accomodation and other Isranalytica issues – Ms. Hagit Tzadik, tel: +972-52-3687805, email: firstname.lastname@example.org